Discovering out of this world, sustainable façade designs that can handle the hot Middle Eastern Climate
Building on years of success we are pleased to announce, the market leading Façade Design and Engineering Middle East Summit is returning to Doha for its 8th year!
In 2015 over 100+ developers, architects, engineers, designers and suppliers came together to discuss the challenge of creating iconic, sustainable and culturally specific facades in severe climate conditions as well as demonstrating technologies available to create state-of-the-art building envelopes.
With billions of dollars being spent on construction projects in the Middle East, the 2016 summit aims to be bigger than ever showcasing key challenges in existing and upcoming projects whilst illustrating innovative solutions to façade design and engineering through keynote presentations, panels and focus days.
- Discover innovative new trends in material choices such as GRC, Smart glass and Carbon fibre to create sustainable and iconic façades
- Establish out-of-this-world stadium facades that keep players and fans cool whilst also becoming community icons
- An opportunity to network with industry experts and brainstorm valuable information with peers and pioneers
- Listen to regional and international industry gurus and gain an exclusive insights into tried and tested methods so that you get the fast-track on what works and what doesn’t
- Attend in-depth workshops where you can gain thorough in-depth insight that walks you through the key steps to executing winning strategies
Who should attend?
- Heads of architecture
- Development directors
- Project Directors
- Design directors
- Technical Directors
- Construction managers
- Planning managers
Benefits of attending
Discover innovative new trends in material choices such as GRC, Smart glass and Carbon fibre to create sustainable and iconic façades
Hear about the latest projects such as: Suites in the Skai, 1 Palm, Al Fattan Crystal Towers, Innovation Hub and many more!
Listen to keynote speakers and industry gurus on tried and tested design and engineering techniques so that you get the fast-track on what works and what doesn’t
Network with market experts and gain exclusive ideas about façade design and engineering through roundtable discussions
Who should attend?
- Material & Technology providers
What attendees said about the Façades series of events:
Pioneering issues well discussed” PHD Student, De Monfort University
One of the most successful events I have attended recently and the most influential on my processional career Head of Architecture Division, PMC-HMC
Great opportunity to market to the top of the façade industry food chain VP Sales and Marketing, Trelleborg
This conference has managed to bring together an excellent set of speakers on topics that are relevant to the needs of both consultants and decision makers Director, Windtech Consultants